WE ARE DEDICATED TO YOUR SUCCESS
Where neuroscience Meets Holistic healing
We are committed to providing state of the art rehabilitation and personalized care. Our comprehensive holistic addiction treatment program has helped many people suffering from chemical and behavioral addictions, mental health impairment, and dating/relationship therapy.
WE’RE READY TO HELP YOU
- Financing and insurance accepted Courtesy benefits check and direct insurance billing.
- Complimentary consultation Learn about our program and how we can meet your needs.
- No long term contracts Flexible length of treatment.
- Comprehensive treatment Plans that integrate medical, psychological, social, and holistic therapies.
- Expertise in Mental Health Treatment including depression, anxiety disorders, ADHD, PTSD, OCD, and more.
- A Distinguished team Specialists consisting of preeminent addiction and mental health doctors treating chemical dependency, behavioral addictions & psychological disorders.
- CNN Larry King michael jackson8/11/14 7:56pm
- Dr Reef Karim on Dateline - Charlie Sheen's Behavior8/08/14 11:15pm
- Reef Discusses the recent LAX shooting - Fox 112/26/14 10:58pm
- Glee Star Cory Monteith, Alcohol/Heroin, Rehab & The Brain7/17/13 1:26am
- Catherine Zeta Jones Bipolar Disorder - Dr. Reef Karim/KTTV5/03/13 9:54am
LET’S GET STARTED
The Control Center has proven to be an effective program that addressed ALL of my recovery needs. The staff was not only incredibly knowledgeable about drug and alcohol rehabilitation, but also equally skilled at treating my other mental health issues. I’ve been to several other programs and for the 1st time, I feel like I truly understand my underlying reasons for using now and I finally have a chance at being successful. I could not have asked for a better program to support my new, sober way of living!
-Mark S. 26 year old male
I came into The Control Center for my sex addiction. It was destroying my marriage and I hated myself for it. I went to 1 other sex rehab and I just told them what they wanted to hear. I became a chameleon and lost sight of who I was. I heard about The Control Center from a friend who had a good experience there. I completed a 90 day intensive program and loved it. They did a ton of family therapy, marital therapy and really helped me gain a sense of purpose and meaning in my life. I don’t have to put on a facade any more and I learned how to live in a place of authenticity. The therapists at The Control Center make it safe to change and I’m now able to experience intimacy and closeness in my life.
-Edward F. 30 year old male
Real client images protected for confidentiality purposes