Meth is one of the most dangerous street drugs because it is highly addictive and often leads to poor physical and mental health. Once a person has become addicted to meth, it is very difficult for them to stop without professional help. The Control Center offers personalized meth addiction treatment plans to help addicts stop the cycle of drug use and maintain long-term sobriety.
Stopping the Addiction Cycle
Meth addicts often go through difficult withdrawal symptoms when they stop using the drug. Withdrawal can include fatigue, depression, irritability, headaches, anxiety, and suicidal ideation. Before you can take control of your life and stop using meth, you must first break the addiction cycle. The Control Center uses a Medical Detoxification Program that makes it possible for addicts to stop using meth safely. At that point, patients can begin learning new skills for long-term sobriety.
Meth Addiction Treatment Services
The Control Center offers a variety of services to meet the unique needs of each patient. Personalized meth addiction treatment plans can include:
- Medical Management to help addicts recover from the physical damage caused by meth
- Neuropsychological Assessment to identify any underlying mental health issues (such as depression, anxiety, or PTSD) that might trigger a relapse
- Specialty Psychotherapy that helps addicts learn healthy coping strategies so they can live without meth
- Couples and Family Therapy that strengthens relationships
- Spiritual Therapy that includes meditation, creative visualization, yoga, and breathing exercises to help patients center themselves so they can maintain control over their behaviors
- Nutritional Consultation that fosters a healthier approach to eating so addicts can recover quickly and develop new, positive habits
Meth addiction is difficult for individuals to overcome on their own. A personalized meth addiction treatment from The Control Center makes long-term sobriety a possibility no matter how long you have been dependent on drugs.