ADHD is the most commonly diagnosed mental health disorder in children. Since the disorder often continues throughout a person’s life, many adults also need effective ADHD treatments. This condition is marked by hyperactivity and an inability to pay attention. The condition, however, can vary significantly from person to person. The Control Center provides personalized ADHD treatment to help ensure that each person gets the services needed to live a healthy and productive life with ADHD.
Treatment for ADHD at The Control Center
ADHD often responds well to psychiatric medications. Behavioral interventions have also been effective for many people. Your personalized ADHD treatment at The Control Center, therefore, might take advantage of several approaches. Some of the services offered at The Control Center include:
- Medical Management to make sure you have access to medications that work well for you
- Individual Therapy that uses a range of behavioral treatments to better manage the hyperactivity and impulsivity associated with ADHD
- Family and Couples Therapy that helps family members understand your personal needs and builds supportive relationships that you and your loved ones can rely on
- Spiritual Therapy that uses alternative holistic approaches such as meditation, yoga, acupuncture, breathing exercises, and creative visualization to help you remain focused
ADHD and Related Disorders
Some individuals find that they have co-morbid disorders that require additional treatment. The Control Center has experience in treating a variety of co-morbid disorders. Common co-morbid disorders The Control Center will treat in an effort to help you take control of your life include those that focus on:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Substance Abuse
An Integrated Approach to Outpatient ADHD Treatment
An integrated approach to outpatient ADHD treatment could include any number of therapies, medications, and services. Children and adults with ADHD often find that they respond best to treatments that include more than one form of therapy. By incorporating counseling, medical management, and spiritual therapy into your treatment, you could find that you regain control of your life by learning to minimize the effects of ADHD.
If you suspect that you may have ADHD, contact The Control Center to learn more about how a personalized ADHD treatment plan could help you.