Anxiety disorders are some of the most common mental health issues faced by people today. There are many different anxiety disorders, including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and specific phobias. Experts have developed effective ways of treating these conditions, so help is available. The Control Center uses a personalized approach to treating anxiety disorders that can include a wide range of therapies.
Treating Anxiety Disorders at The Control Center
Anxiety disorders are often treated with a combination of drug therapy and counseling. The Control Center uses several types of therapies to meet the unique needs of each individual. Some of the services that might be used include:
- Medical Management to help individuals find a prescription medication that works well for them and helps ensure that they use the drug properly throughout treatment
- Individual Therapy that gives an individual one-on-one access to a counselor who can teach coping strategies that help stop intrusive thoughts and disruptive behaviors
- Group Therapy that allows people with anxiety disorders to learn from each other’s experiences
- Family and Couples Therapy to help create stronger relationships
Holistic Services for Anxiety Disorders
The Control Center also uses several holistic approaches to address the needs of people with anxiety disorders. Holistic services include:
- Breathing Exercises
- Creative Visualization
These alternative therapies often bolster the person’s spiritual health. They can also help individuals remain calm and centered while they learn to take control of their thoughts and behaviors.
Anxiety and Related Disorders
People with anxiety disorders often suffer from other mental health issues. The Control Center has several programs designed to meet the needs of people struggling with the following:
- Substance Abuse and Dependency
- Eating Disorders
- Sex Addiction
- Compulsive Shopping
- Pathological Gambling
- Internet Addiction
- Video Game Addiction
The Control Center uses personalized plans to treat anxiety disorders and associated mental health issues. If anxiety negatively affects your life, contact The Control Center to learn more about how a personalized treatment plan could benefit you.