Xanax, as well as other benzodiazepines used to treat conditions such as generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder, has a fairly high rate of abuse. Over time, people using Xanax can form a dependency that can negatively affect several aspects of their lives, including their careers and personal relationships. Xanax addiction can also lead to legal problems. Quitting Xanax, however, is not a matter of choice for many addicts. Instead, they need a personalized Xanax addiction treatment plan.
Xanax Addiction Treatment Services
The Control Center specializes in personalized addiction treatment plans that focus on the unique needs of each client. This means that a Xanax addiction treatment could include a range of services, including:
- Neuropsychological Assessment that identifies any possible underlying mental health conditions that could affect a client’s success
- Specialty Psychotherapy that treats mental health conditions, such as anxiety and depression, so addicts can develop healthier coping skills
- Couples and Family Therapy to strengthen healthy relationships and build a caring network to support long-term sobriety
- Spiritual Therapy to help clients regain control of themselves and their behaviors through meditation, yoga, breathing exercises, and creative visualization
- Nutritional Consultation that promotes healthy diet and lifestyle choices
- Medical Management to help addicts stop using Xanax safely and stay off the drug for long-term sobriety
Treatment for Long-Term Sobriety
The Control Center offers flexible detoxification stays and outpatient services that can help Xanax addicts regain control of their lives. Outpatient programs use a variety of services chosen to meet the individual’s needs.
Contact The Control Center now for a consultation to discuss diagnosis and treatment options that will lead you toward sobriety through a safely managed Xanax addiction treatment plan.